What is EndoTherm®?
EndoTherm® is a pioneering non-ionic surfactant additive for systems that use water for heating and cooling, including boilers, chiller, heat pumps and geothermal. Field-tested in more than 100,000 systems across North America, it has proven to significantly reduce energy bills and CO2 emissions in multi-unit residential, commercial/industrial buildings, and greenhouses.
Are you a FortisBC Customer? You can receive $200 per gallon on the initial treatment of EndoTherm®.
Can Water Be Energy Efficient?
Many buildings use water or a mix of water and glycol to transport heat for space heating and cooling. The high surface tension of water limits heat transfer causing the system to run inefficiently, consuming excess energy and generating increased emissions. EndoTherm® and EndoGreen® can be added to any hydronic systems at a low concentration to reduce surface tension by 60%, significantly improving heat transfer.
By increasing heat transfer with EndoTherm®, the system will hit set-points quicker and runs less frequently to maintain heat optimizing the energy efficiency of your existing equipment.
The result is a up to a 15% reduction in HVAC energy consumption and associated emissions. With a simple payback between 12-24 months, EndoTherm® is the easiest way to lower building energy consumption, with the best return on investment compared to alternative methods.
EndoTherm® and EndoGreen® Benefits
- Winner of multiple building and eco-friendly awards
- Energy savings start on day one
- Field tested results in 100,000+ systems and growing
- Up to 15% reduction in energy consumption
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Full return on investment in less than two years
- Ease of use – Simply add to boiler or chiller water
- 100% Organic and fully biodegradable
- Safe to use on all building materials; plastic, steel, aluminum and copper
- Compatible with a wide variety of inhibitors
- Colorless with no dyes
Pace Automated Feed System monitors water levels and maintains EndoTherm® concentrations for optimum system performance.
Cloud-based server connection tracks consumption and provides staff with low level and water loss alerts in real-time.