Plant Shutdown Water Experts
The Plant Shutdown Program is a budget-conscious suite of services that focus on water systems with the goal of detecting potential issues, identifying inefficiencies and preventing downtime.
Planning And Scoping
Pace experts meet with supervisors from each internal department to prepare a shutdown action list, schedules, and timelines, as well as review safety permits to create lockout procedures and a workplace safety plan. They also meet with scaffolding, plumbing, and electrical contractors to coordinate workflows.
Service, Clean, Refurbish, Install
- Chemical pumps, injectors, tubing, and valves
- Chemical feed lines, containment tanks and storage tanks
- Clean-in-place (CIP) process equipment
- Corrosion monitoring stations
- Probe and chemical injection piping racks
- Ion exchange deep cycle clean and resin replacement
- Media in carbon or filtering units
- Broken distribution pipes and worn valves
- Return reverse osmosis machine to maximize efficiency
Reporting And Economical Solutions
Pace provides a final written report documenting work performed with equipment inspection documentation using forms, photos, and video. This includes borescope inspections of boilers, deaerators, heat exchangers, and process equipment.
We offer safety-centered, budget-minded solutions for current or future improvements are made by field-trained Pace technicians.