A Second Set of Eyes on Your Systems
Pace RemoteLink provides real-time data of performance and set points in your heating and/or cooling water system(s). You can create optional alerts that enable you to make immediate and proactive adjustments to your system to avoid the downtime and damage associated with serious leakage and operation issues.
Data reveals times, dates or blocks of time when setpoints are maximized in order to track efficiency and adjust to usage needs. This data also allows you to plan routine maintenance, budget, and anticipate higher demands on systems.
Monitored systems Include:
- Cooling Towers & Condensers
- Closed Heating Systems
- Closed Chilled & Process Water Systems
- Steam Boiler Systems
HVAC water system downtime for commercial buildings and facilities can be costly and disruptive.
Causes of Damage and Inefficiency
Heating and cooling water systems have the potential for abnormal operating conditions that could result in water damage and downtime. These include:
- Insufficient bleedoff due to a faulty solenoid
- Scale formation causing higher energy costs
- Corrosion due to insufficient treatment
- Excessive water consumption or losses
- Biological fouling due to insufficient biocide
Operators can receive timely updates from Pace RemoteLink based on a set of criteria. Variable reports include:
- Water consumption & losses
- System conductivity, pH & ORP
- Treatment pumps & solenoid activation
- Alarms & chemical inventory management
Smart buildings were developed in 1980 to improve energy and cost efficiency in the construction and architectural space.