What is EndoTherm?
EndoTherm is an energy-saving additive for hydronic (water-based) heating and cooling systems including boilers, chiller, heat pumps and geothermal systems.
The high surface tension of the water or a glycol/water mixture limits the system’s ability to transfer heat. By reducing the surface tension of the system water by 60%, EndoTherm drastically improves heat transfer, optimizing system efficiency and saving energy.
Hitting temperature set-points quicker means building HVAC systems run less frequently to maintain temperature. The result is proven energy savings and a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions, with an average simple payback in less than two years.
- Winner of multiple building and eco-friendly awards
- Energy savings start on day one
- Field tested results in 100,000+ systems and growing
- Up to 15% reduction in energy consumption
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Full return on investment in less than two years
- Ease of use – Simply add to boiler or chiller water
- 100% Organic
- Safe to use on all building materials; plastic, steel, aluminum and copper
- Compatible with a wide variety of inhibitors
- Colorless with no dyes
Pace Automated Feed System monitors water levels and maintains EndoTherm concentrations for optimum system performance.
Cloud-based Server Connection tracks consumption and provides staff with low level and water loss alerts in real-time.